- All natural Grassfed Texas Longhorn beef.
- Texas Longhorn cattle are naturally adapted to our native rangelands creating America’s original Heritage breed.
- Our cattle graze lush open pastures producing wholesome uncompromised beef.
- Its all about flavor! Hearty Grassfed Texas Longhorn beef taste cannot be duplicated in a feed-lot setting.
- Higher in CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) and omega-3 fatty acids (better for you) than grain-fed beef.
- Good source of beta-carotene and
- Genetically low in cholesterol.
- More nutritious – high in protein.
- A meal your friends will rave about; tender steaks and the best burger ever!
- Slow Food • Happy Lives • Healthy Pastures
- Great tasting beef slowly grown on natural forages, as God intended. Regenerative grazing is good for the animals and the environment.
- Purebred Texas Longhorns, majestic animals that are as close to nature’s own recipe as you can get. No growth hormones or antibiotics administered, ever. Just beef that is Pure Texas. Pure flavor.
- Allowed to grow at their own, natural, rate for full, robust flavor.
- Dry aged beef, grassfed and grass finished to produce a truly artisan beef that is consistently tender and superior in flavor.